Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By Cooper4110
#20339 I am a male weight lifter and I want to add some muscle mass but not the water weight that steroids puts on a male body. Will HGH help here? Will I add lean body mass?
By buff69
#20380 yeah u will but injections are illegal in us, canada, and most of europe. they treat injectable hgh just like any other steroid. so check out hghhelp.info, the site this forum is on, to see what the best legal hgh supplements are. i checked em all out, and this list is a good one.
By ZoeZoe59
#20542 When you decide to take human growth hormone or HGH for body building what you are really doing is adding a slow weight gain. You will generally see about one to two pounds of lean muscle growth about every two weeks. HGH will also force your body to burn fat for energy which allows you to eat more food when you need it for energy.
By LillyBilly52
#21004 As a bodybuilding drug, HGH increases lean body mass, shortens recovery time between workouts, and enhances overall performance with less risk of detection than other performance-enhancing drugs. HGH strengthens joints and ligaments and heals damaged tissue.