Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By lolita
#20782 Don't fall for the Dr. Berstein diet--it's a scam!
This Dr. B diet is guaranteed weight loss--because they starve you and kick you off the program if they find out you've been cheating! And they do find out, because they do blood tests three times a week and they can tell if you've been eating more fat or sugar or carbs than you should.
My friend fell for this --expensive -- scam. The weight comes off because the Dr. B Diet Scam keeps you on an 800-900 calorie a day diet, but just like any starvation diet, it wrecks your metabolism so that you can never eat a healthy amount of food again without your weight ballooning up. 3 times a week, they inject you with B12 which makes you feel energetic so you don't feel like you're starving. They used to use HGH before HGH started to have a controversy surrounding it. When they used HGH the diet was more effective, because the HGH actually prevented muscle wasting, but now that it's just B12 it's really just a scam. You'll get better results on a healthy diet with an HGH supplement you take yourself. And it will be cheaper!
By marion
#20846 Ah yes, the Dr. Bernstein diet scam. A quick google search will tell you that not only is it a very expensive way to yo-yo diet, but that the personal ethics of Dr. Bernstein leave something to be desired.
By everleigh
#21112 You're better off trying to find a way to motivate yourself, or forming a support group with friends to motivate each other, than throw all that money away. I looked into this diet for myself, and it did not look healthy or sustainable at all!
By donadiva
#26857 This reminds me of the HCG diet where you have to pay for very expensive HCG injections and still starve yourself to death by only consuming 500 calories a day. It does not take a genious to figure out that if you only eat 500 calories a day you will lose weight no matter what.
By jonterns
#68099 That sounds like a terrible diet plan! Starvation is no way to lose weight and you know that it will just come right back on as soon as you start eating again because you traumatized your body and it will start to restore those fat stores as soon as you put food in your mouth.
By briana
#68132 It seems like it would work if you stuck to it, but the second you go off the plan, they will boot you out ensuring that the public doesn't see a "failure" of their program.