Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By steelbraves
#21118 I am 49 and have always been thin. Now the effects of aging are setting in. Will HGH supplements help and will it help put some weight on? My metabolism has always been fast also.
By lolita
#21672 Hey that's a good point. I think HGH reduces body fat and puts on lean muscle, so I don't think you will lose any weight if you don't have any fat to lose.
By everleigh
#22126 Must be nice to only have to worry about gaining weight instead of losing it. I don't understand why some people are so worried about putting on muscle.
By pufferfish
#22745 Some people just like to look a little buff, I guess. I'm a skinny guy myself, and as soon as I get sick, I drop a couple pounds. I'm thinking HGH could help me to keep a little extra muscle on, as well as heal faster from the surgery I have booked soon.