Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By lolita
#21675 My acne has gotten horrible lately. I'm too old to have breakout all over my face, chest, back and upper arms like this! I'm eating healthier now than I ever have in my life, and I drink lots of water, so what's the problem? Can HGH help with this? Is it blood-sugar related (I read that it might be) I don't know how to fix this, and I'm pretty much willing to try anything that has a sound basis.
By everleigh
#22139 Depending on the person using it, HGH might increase or decrease acne. The reason is that levelling your blood sugar and getting healthier in general might improve your acne, but having more hormones in your body that are prevalent during the teenage years might result in a few more of those "teenage" hormones cascading through your body and resulting in zits. There's really no way to tell for sure except to try it, I think.
By MaxwellIsSwell
#22511 Wow. This is kind of a complicated question, but the answer is pretty simple. Yes, they have found a relationship between blood sugar fluctuations and acne flare ups. Your blood sugar is affected by many things, barring diabetes. If you are generally healthy, you should keep an eye on what you are eating. Complex carbs, like fruit and potatoes, break down slowly, but refined sugar will cause spikes in your blood sugar, which can cause breakouts as well as other health problems. Studies have shown that HGH stabilizing effect on blood sugar, so a combination of a healthy diet, regular exercise, and an HGH supplement will give you outstanding results!
By trixxie
#22512 The same thing happened to me! I hadn’t had pimples like that since junior high! My doctor seemed stymied, so I turned to the internet, and I found lots and lots of documentation regarding HGH and its effect on acne. Honestly, I didn’t learn about the blood sugar piece of it until later, but the supplement took care of the acne problem. In addition, I feel better, look better, and have more energy. A higher sex drive too. I suppose some of this comes from the fact that my blood sugar is no stable, but the fact is that I haven’t felt this great and my skin hasn’t looked this awesome since college.
By flowergirl
#25448 Can blood sugar problems and diabetes cause premature aging? Ever since I developed type 2 after having my daughter, I feel like my face has aged 5 or 10 years in only 2 years! It's so incredibly depressing, especially since I take care with my diet and exercise.