Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By dale39
#21924 I have been taking HGH the brand saizen for 2 months already I am taking it for HGH deficiency in adults. Everything was fine until about a week ago when I started to wake up with really dry mouth; it was so dry I had a hard time swallowing food. My question is can HGH cause dry mouth please any input would be appreciated.
By bigone77
#21957 According to the information found in the Saizen insert it should not be taken if you suffer from breathing problems like sleep apnea. Sleep apnea can lead to dry mouth so it might be a good idea to get a sleeping test done to make sure you do not have it.
By admin
#22002 In some cases it is thought that HGH may cause diabetes in people prone to it. Dry mouth is a symptom of diabetes which is a serious disease. You need to go see your doctor to find out exactly what is causing your dry mouth. Anyhow the sooner you find out the better your chances of recovering.
By admin
#23009 Generally a dry mouth can be caused by taking antihistamines, anti cancer, alcohol and psychotropic drugs of course there are many more meds that could also cause dry mouth; so if you are taking another medication check it out for common side effects by reading the insert. Also make sure that you are not breathing through your mouth as this would definitely cause a dry mouth. Remember we are not doctors and we are not giving medical advice here, so it is always wise to see a doctor as dry mouth can be a symptom of a much more serious disease.