Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By Cooper4110
#22509 Of course, there is a danger to starting a supplement you are not already taking right before surgery. On the other hand, HGH is a supplement that helps you regain the strength and youthful vitality you enjoyed in your youth. This has proven to be very helpful to those recovering from surgery. Because of this, taking HGH before and after your procedure could help your recovery, helping you heal faster and gain your strength back. I don’t see how there could be complications, given that HGH is a substance that your body has produced and released naturally in your younger years.
By ZoeZoe59
#22510 First, what kind of surgery is it? I don’t see any reason not to take HGH no matter what surgery you have planned, but I have read that HGH is especially good for those having plastic surgery or surgery on muscle tissues. Taking HGH now will help you build up your strength leading up to the surgery and taking it after will help you recover more quickly. HGH supplements are safe because they introduce hormones that are naturally occurring in your body, and you know what else? You can count on regaining your muscle strength faster after your surgery as well.
By pufferfish
#22742 It's actually surgery to remove a benign tumor on my neck. They're only taking it out because it's putting pressure on a nerve and causing severe headaches. It's not a major surgery, so maybe I shouldn't be so stressed. Seems like HGH will help me recover faster.