Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By derek34
#22834 I have been using a laser hair comb that is used to reverse hair loss and it is FDA approved for this. My question is after using the hair loss laser for about a month at about 20 minutes per session every other day but in the last week I increased the time that I used the laser to 40 minutes per session then suddenly I started to get a really itchy scalp; is it possible that the laser comb can cause some kind of reaction on the scalp. I have not changed anything; I am still using the same shampoo that I have been using for months so I cant think of anything else that could have cause this itching. Please help the itching is driving me crazy.
By derek34
#23008 The itchiness is also accompanied by flaking kind of like dandruff I also suffer from very oily scalp. So I doubt that it is caused by hair growing back. In fact the closest thing that has similar symptoms is Seborrheic dermatitis. I did not have this problem until I upped the usage of the hair loss laser.
By shorty85
#23316 That's strange. Some brands of laser combs are actually being studied as a treatment for seborrheic dermatitis. From what I've found, some itching is a normal side effect. Still, if you're worried, you should see a dermatologist for a proper diagnosis.