Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By oldiebutgoldie69
#23993 Ok, so I'm getting older, and my wife and I are having trouble getting this last baby started. She has her heart set on trying just once more for the little girl she's always wanted, but i'm getting on a bit in years, you see. The doc says it isn't her (she's a bit younger than I am) but it's that my "little swimmers" just aren't what they used to be.
Anyone out there know if hgh has any effect on fertility or if it can help my soldiers shape up and do their duty? It seems to make men younger in a lot of other ways, so its worth a try, right? anyway, if HGH can give my wife the baby girl she's always wanted, I guess we'd pay any price.

thanks a lot in advance