This forum discusses Anti Aging creams and anti wrinkle creams. Feel free to share with us any facts about anti aging anti wrinkle creams, serums, procedures or anything that is used to remove wrinkles and make skin look younger and more vibrant.

Moderator: GrahamM

By antonio1979
#25224 My wife wants to get Sculptra. She says that it will not look fake like botox and it will not look like she had work done because the improvements happen slowly over time. Has anyone here done this or looked into this? If it's worth the money I'll get it for her for her birthday because she has her heart set on it.
By loveyourlife
#25492 Hi,

Sculptra lasts longer than other fillers on the market like Juvederm and Restylane. Scupltra is also better for treating the lines that appear from the corners of the nose down to the corners of the mouth due to sagging skin or cheeks. The reason for this is that the skin builds extra collagen around the Scupltra molecules over time. So, rather than walking into a clinic looking a certain way, having your wrinkles plumped out and walking out looking completely different, with Sculptra you will look the same at first (except for some temporary swelling, of course). Over the six months following the procedure, the wrinkles will gradually plump out on there own. This is more natural-looking, and people will not be asking your wife "did you have work done?" because the improvement is gradual. Sculptra can also last 2-3 years instead of 6 months. I've seen some pretty impressive before and after pictures, but of course if it is worth it for your wife depends on her age, health, and the results she wants. Remember that natural treatments and supplements are a cheaper and less invasive alternative to these procedures.