Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By tooyoungforthis
#26825 Has anyone here used a diet plan from a registered dietician or nutritionist to lose weight? Was it easier having support and meal plans, or was it just as hard not to "cheat" as when you did it on your own? Please share your stories; looking for inspiration.
By efpierce
#68040 I thought it would be the best thing in the world for me, but it wasn't. I was able to cheat my a## off and not have any remorse for it because my diet counselor was being so strict on me when I would see her for our weekly visits. I spent a lot of money when all I really had to do was have a sit down with my wife and have her be my coach and keep me on the right track.
By efpierce
#68095 you are better off dieting with a friend or your spouse. You can keep each other in line and always have your motivational person right with you.
By briana
#68135 I would stick with a registered dietician, they know what they are doing as they have been trained properly. Always find a reputable one though, there are plenty around that aren't worth the time or the money you will spend.