Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By flowergirl
#26933 If you hate doing situps, especially because you find that they hurt your neck or back, try doing them in the water! You just put a pool noodle under your back to help you float, and you can do a bunch of ab exercises in the pool that still work your abs just as much as on land, but they take the pressure off of your other muscles, like your neck! My instructor explained that letting your head float is much better for your neck than the way most people do situps on land--and let me tell you I was feeling the burn!
By catsanddogs
#27892 If you hate situps, but you find that you don't like water exercise, or can't swim, or just don't want to get wet, then try pushups. Doing pushups with proper form is a better ab workout than situps, and holding the plank position properly really engages your core!
By efpierce
#68038 I had to do these in physical therapy after I broke my back and they were so painful back then, but I recently started it up again and it feels good to be able to do ab exercises again. Everyone should read this thread and get working out in their pools!
By efpierce
#68096 I have got to try that this weekend. I hate sit ups and other core exercises, but if I can do them in the pool I might start liking them more. Is there a website that has other pool workouts and that shows how to perform them properly?
By briana
#68134 I teach an aquatic fitness class and it isn't just for seniors any more. I have a lot of moms trying to lose the baby weight and many people sign up as an alternative to standard physical therapy.