Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By rubygold
#27134 I am experiencing a lot of weird symptoms, and I think at least some of them are stress related. Dizziness, lightheadedness, exhaustion, crankiness, and I think they are related to major physical and emotional stress in my life. Can HGH lower stress levels or at least help me deal with my stress better? I work a lot and have a lot of things to worry about, but I get physical activity every day and try my best to eat properly.
By HealthandFitness
#27542 Wow that is a lot to be going through! If your life hasn't changed that much, but you find that you are more stressed and less able to handle the same workload as you could when you were younger, HGH may be able to help as it restores you back to your "younger" self before the mental and physical decline of lowered hgh levels kicked in.
If it's because you have piled on way more than you have ever been able to handle, than my personal opinion is that it might just all be too much! Of course I don't know all your life details so I wouldn't want to tell you what to do, but it is my understanding that there is only so much HGH can do. It might help, or perhaps meditation or lightening your workload would be a better choice for you.
Whatever you try, good luck!