Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By rraw
#27784 my wife's been thinking about fraxel. i'm not too keen on the cost for a few lines that i can barely see, but its a big deal to her. thing is, she has diabetes, and diabetics usually take longer to heal. so is it safe for her to get fraxel since she's diabetic?
By HealthandFitness
#27999 It's very smart and romantic of you to be concerned with your wife's health!

Any doctor that performs cosmetic procedures should be asking for a detailed medical history from your wife, and discussing how any conditions she has may affect the treatment outcome. Any practitioner that doesn't request this information, seems reluctant to discuss it, or waves off concerns is bad news, so run far away! It is true that diabetics can take longer to heal than the average person, but depending on how well your wife keeps her condition under control, there may be no issue with her having an elective procedure like a laser peel done.

Your wife should discuss this with both her regular doctor and the laser practitioner. If you both feel comfortable with any additional risks she might be incurring, then proceed. If, however, either doctor or you or your wife have any doubts, attempting to improve how your wife feels about her looks without resorting to laser surgery might be better.

Drinking more water can have a huge impact on how easy it is to see facial lines. Good nutrition and high quality skin care products can do wonders if used properly, and nutritional supplements can make a big difference, as well. It's best to explore all of your options before jumping right into surgery or laser treatments.

Good luck!