This forum discusses Anti Aging creams and anti wrinkle creams. Feel free to share with us any facts about anti aging anti wrinkle creams, serums, procedures or anything that is used to remove wrinkles and make skin look younger and more vibrant.

Moderator: GrahamM

By amie42
#28258 Does anyone else think it's sad when a beautiful young person goes way too far to turn herself into what she thinks she "should" be? I much prefer healthy eating and exercise if you want to keep a youthful glow, but Lindsay Lohan seems to prefer partying hard, engaging in dangerous activities, and then turning to cosmetic procedures to try and repair some of the self-inflicted damage. According to In Case You Didn't Know, a popular blog, Lindsay has received lip injections.
Rumorfix.com also has some pictures which clearly show the fillers Lindsay Lohan has had added to her face.
I think there is a lesson to be learned here. Lindsay was a beautiful girl, and she's taken things too far. A healthy lifestyle where you stay at a consistent healthy weight can keep your face looking healthy and young without injecting fillers.
By jonterns
#68100 Poor girl? You mean trainwreck, I just saw her in an interview with Oprah trying to do the "I'm so down trodden" crap that my wife's sister pulls all the time. In fact, she even quoted my wife's sister which I thought was odd. Maybe all addicts sound the same or they learn the same tired lines in counseling. Lindsay Lohan was beautiful, now I just don't know what to say about her. :(