Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By HealthandFitness
#28362 isteroids blog thinks she does.

Her muscles are just waaaay too big to be from yoga alone. Either she is the healthiest eater ever, lifts weights for hours a day, and the lower female hormones from getting older are allowing her natural testosterone levels to make her arms bulge...or she's taking a shortcut. I really hope she's doing it in a healthy way, because Madonna is an icon and a role model and she needs to help younger girls take care of themselves properly!
By nina47
#28398 I doubt that she is using steroids! Madonna is very well known for abiding to a healthy lifestyle that is free of all harmful chemicals and unhealthy foods. There are rumors that she spends hours everyday doing laps in her swimming pool. In addition to that she probably does a lot of weight lifting so it is easily possible for her to be ripped like that without any illegal substances.
By loveyourlife
#28897 Yes, if she put enough effort into it, she could look like that without steroids...but it would have to be an obsessive amount of effort.
Let's hope that she is indeed doing it naturally (I've also read rumours that she is an exercise fanatic) because it is true that famous people are seen as role models.
Madonna looks great for her age!