This forum discusses Anti Aging creams and anti wrinkle creams. Feel free to share with us any facts about anti aging anti wrinkle creams, serums, procedures or anything that is used to remove wrinkles and make skin look younger and more vibrant.

Moderator: GrahamM

By dontdoit
#28523 There are so many beautiful women out there trying to bleach their skin to make themselves look white! This world is full of beauty that comes in many colors: black, dark brown, shades of chocolate and mahogany, light brown, yellow, and yes, white. There is no need for skin bleaching creams and prescriptions for someone who was not born white to try and look that way! White women are often trying to tan in order to get that "Brazilian" look but other women want to bleach white!

There are many reasons not to do this: you can end up with burning and scarring, you can end up with patches instead of an even skin tone, getting it in your eye can result in blindness...the dangers of skin bleaching go on and on. Wanting to look like someone that you're not is not worth it...and skin bleaching is not worth it.
By loveyourlife
#28759 I agree with you that this is sad. I hear young girls (sometimes only 4 years old!) complaining about their hair, skin, weight, etc...they already have all these ideas in their heads that they aren't "good enough!" Of course it is fine to have a goal like eating healthier, losing some weight (if you are overweight) or improving your confidence by deciding to dress well or have better posture...but to think that you aren't as good as someone else because of how you look is ridiculous.
By efpierce
#68092 You can bleach your skin? Like your deep tissue or is it just the outer layers that will eventually flake off anyway and make you start the process all over again? Is this doen just for beauty or is there a way to use it to remove severe birth marks as well?
By aaron
#68143 I am sure that there are many dangers with it, but, just as with anything, there are going to be dangers if it isn't done correctly. Skin bleaching is safe, but one shouldn't get carried away with it.