Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By admin
#123 This is an interesting Ebook about how to grow tall I am not sure if it works or not if anyone has tried it could you please share your experience with the community.
By JJAllenFit
#145 Just wanted to say you all have a great forum. Seems like a good place I can actually be a part of. :)
By dray21
#411 The tallest men or women of the world all seem to have a disorder in their pituitary gland or near it. Usually they have small tumors that causes the pituitary to over produce HGH AKA human growth Hormone and somatotropin. The current tallest man in the world a man by the name of Sultan Kösen from Mardin, Turkey has a height of 2.47 meters (8 ft 1 in). His exceptional height has been attributed to a tumor in his brain which turbo charged his pituitary gland into making more hgh than was necessary. Most importantly this rush of HGH started while he was still in puberty when his epiphyseal plates were still not fused. In a way he was lucky because if they already had fused he would have continued to grow but only in his cartillage which would have caused him all kind of disfigurement and pain. With HGH I guess in a way a human can really grow tall forever as long as his epiphyseal plates had not fused but really who would want that? A lot of these guys have problems moving so they require a cane to help them move around. Interestingly enough a lot of these guys seem to otherwise live a normal span of life. Since their problem was started with a tumor and many claim that pouring HGH on cancer cells is like pouring gas on fire then why these guys are still moving around? :?: :?:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height
By dindin
#454 Getting too tall can also have effects on the quality of live. A lot of NBA players have all kinds of issues with only being able to drive certain cars and having to watch their heads everytime they cross a door. Although being very tall has its advantages like seing further than anyone shorter because your head is positioned higher also changing light bulbs may not require a ladder. :lol:
By doug43
#500 that is funny no ladder for light bulbs. I bet if you are that tall and could still move like a normal person you could propably play some hoops all you have to do is stand by the basket.
By NigoLigophorp
#579 I like this place very much.

This is such a great web.

This is not like other money orientated site, the information here is really helpful.

I am definitely bookmarking it as well as sharing it with my friends.

:)
By admin
#666 hello everyone we have a page that has a list of HGH supplements for those interested in trying an HGH releaser