Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By ghdvictim
#6933 hey man
im same situation as u are, im 21 and im 5`5, dont listen to those who tell u height is not important because it is, it matters a lot thats why im taking HGH now
i was very stressed and i suferred from severe anxiety in my high school years i even stopped it because i was very shy and people were picking on me everyday and i just couldnt take it. I have no self esteem.
so i hope i get taller and be cured from this disease
By admin
#7725 When did you hit puberty? can you keep us up on your progress and by the way what brand of HGH are you using? And good luck with your treatment.
By andyboy
#11843 i am 15 and a half years of age and I play footbaqll for a proffesional club in UK, can anybody tell me if I can take HGH supliments to aid myself , is there anything in them that may harm me,

Im fed up of people saying , be happy who you are and , and happy the way god made you so on so on

BULL , I WONT THE TRUTH
By jvarner
#13492 Yes, HGH is mainly made in the body during teenage years and focuses on height. It also makes cells bigger forms of themselves. The reason why it diminishes while you age is because your body does not want to keep growing forever. In the correct circumstances you can take HGH releasers in order to get more lean muscle mass and also reap some other benefits to skin, hair, and testosterone.
By HealthandFitness
#15514 Andyboy, it seems like you are the perfect age to get the most benefit out of HGH, but I haven't read any studies on its effect on teenagers who are not HGH deficient to start with. That means you should be very cautious and careful. You will get the most height growth out of HGH treatment since you are in puberty, but taking too much can cause problems. Do your research and select your supplement carefully, and then keep yourself on low doses until you see the effects. Please keep in mind that I am not a doctor; but I do know that it is wise to be cautious with any supplement or medication.
By Juliano27
#15686 Ok... I am going to turn 18 in october. I am a short compare to guys of my age and now i using a product called HGH by USN brand(it's a supplement). So is there a chance for me to increase my height by taking this HGH suppliment? Plz! Any coment is appreciated...thnx
By coolaid
#15751 Juliano27 First of all just because you think you are short compared to others your age does not mean that you are going to be short mainly because you are probably still growing. My advice to you is to go see your doctor only a trained physician in this area can tell you if you need a boost. Also make sure you do that ASAP because the window of opportunity for you to become taller will run out once your bones fuse in which case even HGH injections may not be able to help. So go see your doctor if your height is bothering in you and do that as soon as you can. Keep in mind I am not a doctor and the info you are given here is just an opinion and good luck to you! :ugeek:
By momma
#19764 Will hgh work to increase the height of a woman who is only 5'2"? I'm 23 but I stopped growing at 13 and pretty much finished puberty by about 14.