Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By Alph12
#3 I am a 21 year old male that is only 5 feet 4 inches so far; this is quite short compared to other guys my age. This shortness in stature has brought me a lot of stress especially back in high school, thank god thats over :evil: Anyhow my question is will hgh help increase my height? I already know that hgh is recommended to be used on children suffering of dwarfism AKA short stature; will hgh also help older people increase their height? Any comments would be appreciated!
By jimdryer
#4 Let me tell you first that being short should not be considered shameful in fact some of the most powerful men in history were not tall such as Napoleon and Vladimir Putin Interestingly enough lot of Hollywood actors are also not tall such as Tom cruise, and Al Pacino.

I am not sure but supposedly HGH is given to increase height only before the end of puberty, because it is during this time that we gain most of our height. 21 is generally past puberty but in many cases puberty starts very late for some people if this is your case then hgh might still help you become taller.
By Alph12
#5 First let me thank you for the kind words. I did hit puberty at 16 which I would assume is not too late since most guy hit it around 14 so I am thinking that maybe I could still use HGH just to see if anything will happen. Also I really dont think that I can afford the HGH injections since it would cost thousands of dollars. Will it be ok to try an HGH supplement to increase height instead? If so can anyone recommend any hgh supplement that they may have tried in the past for this issue.
By jimdryer
#6 I can't recommend any specific product for height increase as I personally never used it for such a situation or know anyone that has. All I can say is that the goal is to increase levels of hgh in your blood stream so that the growth of bone can take place. It seems to me that this offers an extensive library on different issues relevant to anti aging and hgh supplements. From looking at their site they seem to recommend , and .. Good luck and let us know if this works out for you.

Last edited by jimdryer on Fri May 16, 2008 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By glennreed
#7 For HGH to work on height it should always be taken before the bones fuse as the following illutration clearly proves: :idea:
The tallest man is Leonid Stadnik of Ukraine; he is 8.37 feet or 2 meters 55 centimeters tall and is still growing. This is ironic since most people stop gaining height by 21 at most; 16 years later and this guy is still growing which means that his bones never fused. The question is why his bones did not fuse yet? maybe something in his body did not allow this to happen. According to Leonid who sees his height as more of an annoyance since it is making his live very complicated, the reason he kept growing was due to a surgery that he had on his brain when he was 13. This surgery in turn caused his brain to overproduce HGH without letting up after puberty which generally should happen to allow the bones to fuse. If too much HGH is always present before the fusing takes place then the bones continue to grow. In a way Leonid is lucky that this happened during puberty; if it happened after puberty once all bones have fused the massive amounts of hgh in the blood would cause every organ, cartillage to grow but without the verticl bone growth to create new space for the new organ growth. This in turn would have caused all kinds of problems limiting further his movement and making his quality of life very poor.
By admin
#55 Supposedly now they have products that increase height buy growing the cartilage between the vertabrae in the spine. Does anyone know of a product that works that way?
BymonokeeloX
#61 Say saying hi to you guys!
By Mutfoummorn
#84 Just wanted to introduce myself, been a lurker on here for a while. Are there any subjects that we can't talk about on here?
By admin
#85 This is an Anti aging, HGH, Steroids, bodybuilding and fitness forum so discussions must stay within these sujects. :geek: