Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By Rainy41
#79 Hi, I'm new here and I live in Canada. I'm not able to get the hgh products that are all over the websites and come so highly recomended because I can only get them online and hate putting credit card numbers on the net. So Iooked into what you can get in Canada and the hype isn't as big as what I read in American sites. I ended up buying a product called HGH Select, made by a company called Abundance. It is a HGH releaser which I have discovered is the only way you can get it in pill form. Does anyone have any information on this product in particular?????? I'm thinking that there probably is no difference as I did read that the formulation for this product is the same for all in any of the FDA approved supplements. Also if you have used it, then how is it working for you??? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.....:-)
By kf09
#87 Yes ,i took a kind of product before :Kefei HGH anti-aging capsule ,which produced by Kefei Bio Company
The reality is :it has great effect after you take it ,it will improve your memory and sleeping quality , you will not feel so tired the other day ,also it can strenthen your sexual desir .make your skin smooth ,and the white hair becomes black gradually .