Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By admin
#738 I just had the swine flu vaccine yesterday; Today I felt lethargic all day with a constant light headache. Did anyone experience these and other side effects? :cry:
By admin
#759 an update on the swine flu shot! 4 days later the pain in the arm is gone but still feeling some residual fatigue.
By S3B
#796 Which product did you use? My friend works for a Japanese medical research company in Europe and he's working on a swine flu vaccine. He told me that everything out on the market today for the swine flu virus is complete and utter rubbish. He went on to say that most of the products out on the market today were just to cash in on the pandemic for money and the swine flu vaccines are just as effective as taking any other medication until a real vaccine is created. Apparently most of the people in the medical research field refuse to take swine flu vaccines such as Tamiflu which is being sold in the UK.
By admin
#800 First of all Tamiflu is not a vaccine it is an antiviral. Tamiflu is used to stop the multiplication of the virus in the body giving the immune system a helping hand. To answer your question about the vaccine I used; I was vaccinated overseas the vaccine that I used was Pandermix of GSK.