Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By admin
#110 This is a forum about obesity its treatments and risks
By HealthandFitness
#15426 Obesity is tough. It is an entirely different problem from being slightly overweight. The difference is that being severely overweight for a long period of time changes the body's chemistry drastically, in ways that make it much harder to lose the weight.
For example, insulin resistance and blood sugar problems make it difficult to cut even a small number of calories without feeling cranky, exhausted, "brain fog," dizzy, or faint. High blood pressure and cholesterol makes it difficult and possibly dangerous to perform vigorous activity, which means that an obese person has to start with gentle exercises to gradually strengthen his or her heart and lungs. The slow progress at the beginning can be very demotivating, and lead to depression and giving up. Unfortunately, junk food brings a short burst of endorphins, which temporarily "cures" the depression, and can lead to even more unhealthy eating!
Individuals who are obese should be honest with themselves, and when they are ready to make a real commitment to weight loss and health (and realize that it will be a very long journey, not a quick fix) they should consult a doctor and form a support network for those tough times. If you slowly change to a healthy lifestyle, you can repair the damage to your body, lower your insulin resistance, and increase your metabolism.
Good luck!
By hanz
#15445 the worst thing about having too much fat is the fact that fat cells release a lot of estrogen in the blood stream which in turn raises the risks for cancer and diabetes just to mention few of the nefarious side effects of being obese.
By Sapphire
#18938 If you can stick with it, it's better to try and lose the weight slowly and surely than turn to things like surgery. Surgeries are always riskier the heavier you are, and many weight loss surgeries leave you unable to absorb a proper amount of nutrients, which means you will need to be very dedicated to a vitamin regimen for the rest of your life in order to avoid certain side effects, including death! If you would need to be that dedicated to a healthy regimen after surgery, why not avoid the surgery and try to be devoted to taking in healthy food, vitamins, and minerals now?
Of course it's not easy. If it was easy, everyone would be perfectly toned!
I use my friends the way recovering alcoholics use their AA sponsors. When you find yourself about to buy some junk, text a supportive friend who can tell you to stay strong. Usually if you try to find something else to keep you busy, junk food cravings will vanish.
Everyone is different, but I hope no one gives up in their quest to be healthy!
By bigone77
#19063 You don't need to be skinny to be healthy, but hauling around too much extra weight is definitely hard on your joints and heart. Finding a good nutritionist can be really helpful. Mine helped me lose more than 50 lbs!