Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By damien29
#6065 I was just wondering if people were getting in trouble for buying HGH from overseas pharmacies that sell human growth hormone HGH without prescription. The reason I am asking is because I am considering buying a brand from china Jintropin it is supposed to be as good as the western brands like genetropin, Saizen or nutropin. So basically what kind of trouble can get into if I get it by US mail could I get staked out and arrested. I want to use HGH to lose some weight and get over an injury that I had on my ankle it has healed but from I understand HGH can help the recovery. Any info on this would be apreciated! :)
By dwira
#6769 In some cases some people were arrested especially repeat offenders. Still I don't think the FBI will waste precious time going after an individual user but rather after the suppliers or those who buy HGH wholesale. I think they went after the owner of the company that makes Jintropin and I believe he had to pay millions to settle his case.