Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By Los
#851 hey guys , nice forums , I'm new here myself

well I had some questions, hoping you guys can assist me with them

I'm 18, just turned on the 3rd of december,

been hiv+ since birth ... found out around my 12-13 from my doc ... he thought it would be wrong to wait any longer for me to find out, & lemme tell you it was probably the worst day of my life

i spent the next around 5 years in severe depression , everything was a down hill spiral, couldn't finish school , spent my days trapped away in my room , under severe anxiety stress/ depression EVERY DAY for like the next 5 years ... like mind numbing , & from my understanding stress can damage the pituatary gland... from what I have read..

so I feel this stunted my growth a lot ... considering my testis are HGH like raisins, & I'm only like 5'6 barely & my willy wonker ain't that much better off either... so I figure I have insuficient Testosterone Levels & Growth Hormone levels?
well , after endless hours of research , i have learned about endocrinology , I scheduled an appointment , i shall see that doctor in march , he told me to i need to get a referral from my main physician , which ain't a problem , & gotta get bloodwork done , which is cool cause I have to get bloodwork done @ the end of this month anyways for my cd4 count

plus I suffer from lipodystrophy In my arms & butt from the hiv ... so is there reasonable cause for the endocrinologist to prescribe HGH or Testosterone or anything ???

please any advice would be greatly appreciated ,
thanks 2 everyone in advance
By MarkLehman
#1864 Hello Guys,

So sad to hear.I just want to tell you that live each moment of your life.Try to make others to be happy and also be happy.Never try to feel other one that you are suffer from this disease.I do not want you to get confused my friend.

Thanks
Mark.