Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By admin
#126 This is a discussion board about Cloud Nine HGH. Feel free to share your experience with the community.
By yop32
#141 I tried Cloud 9 HGH it used to be called HGR9 I think they have been around for couple of years. Anyhow I Have been using them for 5 months now I must say the list of promises they made was very big but in my case I only took it to get rid of my belly fat which It helped with quit a bit I still dont have the six pack look but in my case it will never happen because I was very overwight so the skin over my stomach is too big and stretched. Short of plastic surgery I don't think I can get it but if anyone has any ideas on how to do it without surgery any suggestions are apreciated.