Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By devidmike
#132 Okay, I'm looking to lose a few pounds before the Spring Break season.

I currently work out 3-5 times a week but I can't seem to lose the belly, I'm 6'2 200. I'd like to get down to 185 or so, are there any good supplements to take before or after my workout?
By Simonw
#134 The belly is always the last thing to go as far as weight loss is concerned. exercising your abs is great but to really lose the weight you need to get your heart going through running probably an hour each time at least 4 times a week and then work your stomach out. If you thing this too much workout then diet is your best shot. cut down on breads and pastas eat more vegies and lean meats. stay away from potatoes and fruit juices they are full of vitamins and good stuff but they are really full of sugar which is not helpful if you are trying to lose weight. the hardest part is to stick with the program after a while it gets boring and you start to crave pizzas so really you need to be in control of your eating habits.
By HealthandFitness
#15515 Protein after workouts is very helpful. Strenuous workouts break down muscle tissue--the reason your muscles get bigger is when they repair themselves they "overdo it" by building in extra muscle (so your body is more prepared for the next time that much stress is placed on it.) So the extra protein gives your body what it needs to make those muscles. Resist the urge to gorge on carbs after a workout. Exercising lowers your blood sugar, which can give you cravings. The best way is too make sure you have a healthy balanced meal before a workout, wait long enough so that the meal is not weighing down your stomach (depends on the size of the meal) work out, and replenish with protein.
The site linked to this forum has reviews of many HGH releaser supplements, and all the advice given by the previous poster is spot-on as well.
Of course, workout your abs as well as doing cardio if its the belly you want to lose.
Good luck!
By Edgerton
#15690 It agreed by most of the trainers that belly is the last layer of fat to vanish in exercise.
you need to exercise pretty tough and work on your abs to remove the belly fat.
By Michealleo
#15798 I wanna tell u most important thing that exercise will never work for u , if you don't fix your eating habits first and then I want u to do some cardio exercises like swimming , running , jogging and cycling . and drink more and more water . Eat more vegetables . And never eat your food before going in bed . Best of luck
By Sapphire
#15972 This is great advice! You need to cut some calories each day if you want to lose flab anywhere on your body, and use exercise to target so that the fat comes off certain areas quicker!