Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By admin
#138 HGH Production is at its highest during sleep. So to stay healthy and slow the effects of time on your body you should try to get 8 to 10 hours of sleep a day. The sleep should be natural not the kind you get using drugs or getting trashed with liquor. So you really should improve your sleeping habits if you want look younger longer.
By yop32
#139 I have to admit I had my best sleep after a night of heavy drinking no rolling over at all. Of course in the morning when you wake up you still feel like you have been hit by train so I agree drug and alcohol induced sleep is probably not the one that is going to keep you young an refreshed. If someone could figure out how to get rid of the side effects of alcohol I would say that is quit the knock out :twisted:
By angelfire
#15459 Unfortunately alcohol is literally a knockout--not true sleep. We feel like we've had a deep sleep after a drinking binge, but unfortunately it keeps the brain from getting to the deepest levels of sleep--the levels where HGH is produced!
It is important to learn how to relax your mind so that you can get a good sleep each night, and avoiding sugar and caffeine, especially in the evening, will help a lot.
By HealthandFitness
#15761 Does anyone have any real tips on how to get to sleep? Even when I'm very tired I find myself tossing and turning. The usual advice, like counting sheep, never seem to work for me. There are too many nights when I don't get near enough sleep, and I know it's affecting my HGH production and overall health.