This forum discusses Anti Aging creams and anti wrinkle creams. Feel free to share with us any facts about anti aging anti wrinkle creams, serums, procedures or anything that is used to remove wrinkles and make skin look younger and more vibrant.

Moderator: GrahamM

By sadie
#74822 Hi,

I am new to this forum. I would like to share with you all something that I read recently.
I read this article which explains some habits that accelerate the signs of aging, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/blog/skin- ... gns-aging/.

Most of these things are what we do unknowingly on a daily basis. Even though we cannot stop ourselves from aging, there are some things that we can keep in mind to reduce its speed.
Smoking not only causes cancer, but even damages our skin beyond what we imagine. And so does excessive sugar consumption. Things like too much exposure to sun and neglecting our skin are also some factors that accelerates aging. We should always make it a point to take good care of our skin and also apply sunscreen before going out in the sun. Also remember to use good skin care products.

Most of these are small things which we never care about. But if we give ourselves a little care and time, then we can control aging.
What do you all think? Any other factors?