Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By condor1
#8036 I am in a college football team I am not going to say which one I don't want to lose my scholarship!. My question is: will I get in trouble for using Sytropin HGH spray? I want to use it to be able to recover a little faster I am having difficulties between games. Is there a blood or urine test that can show HGH in your blood or urine?
By admin
#8064 I really can't give you any advice on this you should probably ask your coach if using sytropin is OK for you. HGH is getting a lot of negative coverage on the press at the moment. Keep in mind though that Sytropin does not contain HGH but rather a combination of amino acids and other precursors to the hgh molecule. The claim that sytropin makes is that it is an HGH releaser or secretagogue which helps your pituitary gland make more HGH. If you are secreting more HGH this should theoretically give you an advantage over someone that is not using it. If it is giving you an advantage over others in your sport then in my opinion it is cheating. As far as testing for HGH is concerned the tests are not very reliable and rarely give a positive but professional sport and science are working hard to find better ways to catch the cheaters. So good luck and I hope that you will make the right and ethical decision regarding the usage of or any other HGH products.