Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By tempered
#8076 I am aware of HGH injections like Saizen, Norditropin, Zorbtive, Serostime and Humatrope. The problem is that they are very expensive and my insurance company only allows them to be prescribed to kids for height issues. I already have a prescription with substitute allowable but none of the brands out there offer any significant discounts. The cheapest one is Saizen but still it is out of range. Did anyone try the foreign brands if so what are they called? I prefer to stay away from the Chinese brands I don't want to risk my health. I prefer canadian an European brands and maybe Mexican.