Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By hulig4n
#1132 Hi!

Im a professional badminton player (over 20 years of training) and have injured myself - i've gotten a tennis elbow from overtraining with squash racquet. I've injured my self in October, 2009 and haven't been able to recover from injury since then. I havent touched a racquet for over 2 months now, but my elbow remains sore and hurts at every move i make. I also work as a software developer, so I'm using keyboard and mouse at least 8 hrs a day. I've been using ice and some anti-inflammatory creams, but haven't had any results so far. Since im not the youngest any more (yes, i will be 32 in April) and i still have some competitive ambitions, I'm thinking about starting a GH therapy. Since i dont have any experience with GH, I'm looking for information about GH treatment of tennis elbow. Been googling a lot on that topic, but haven't been able to find any direct information on that topic.
So here are my questions:
1. Does anybody have any experience or information of treating tennis elbow with gh?
2. How long does it take to be 'clean' on doping tests after finishing GH therapy? I would like to be clear in October when new season starts.
3. Does anybody have experience treating knee problems with GH? I tore my knee ligaments twice about 10 years ago. I still have a few problems with the knees (pain and lack of power and stability of the knee), so im wondering if there would be any effect of GH treatment.
4. Im 182 cm, 81 kg and do not want to gain any weight. Perfect weight would be around 75 kg for me. Is any weight gain expected if i take GH and train hard?

Thx in advance.
By HealthandFitness
#15595 Hi, I can help you with #4.
Studies have shown that adult men on HGH therapy usually lose fat mass and gain lean muscle mass. So, if you did gain weight while taking HGH and training, it would likely be because you have replaced some fat with muscle, and muscle weighs more than fat. If you aren't doing a lot of hard cardio, you may see a little weight loss if you are losing fat mass but not replacing it with muscle.