This forum discusses Anti Aging creams and anti wrinkle creams. Feel free to share with us any facts about anti aging anti wrinkle creams, serums, procedures or anything that is used to remove wrinkles and make skin look younger and more vibrant.

Moderator: GrahamM

By MomyMearo
#9079 hello girls, can I ask you one issue? The situation is, that I'm not remaining for a very long time at the same place because of my work. I would like to purchase an anti-cellulite procedures package, but I don't have the opportunity to visit all the time the same cosmetician for that. Also, I've been instructed that if I don't do the procedures frequently, there will be no effect. A colleagues of mine gave me some products and specially designed soaps, but they're not helping me. If there is any chance that you could give me an assistance what extra I could do, I'll really appreciate your aid. I know that commonly the first-class products are not cheap, but I'll do everything to get rid of the cellulite as much as possible. Thank you a lot.
By HealthandFitness
#15707 While you're saving up for a more permanent treatment, it can help to drink lots of water. Also, buy a loofah, which is not expensive, and scrub at the cellulite in a circular motion while you are in the shower. This promotes healthy circulation and the breaking up of those little lumps that we all hate so much! If you do this every days you will start to see some improvement, although of course not as much as with a surgical procedure.
By Riker
#17291 There is a good method -B-flexy procedure, I used it once and they do help. The course is about 10 times and it is a vacuum massage. It will hurt at first, but later you'll notice the difference.
By HealthandFitness
#23110 Hey Riker--how much did this procedure cost? I think people are looking for cheap alternatives.

For a temporary tightening, rub warm coffee grounds all over the cellulite area, wrap with plastic wrap and sit in a steamy bathroom (run the hot water in the shower for awhile) for about 15 minutes. The caffeine temporarily tightens, and the plastic wrap and heat draw out extra water and toxins. It's good if you want to wear a short dress out for the night, but it doesn't really last longer than that. It's like a really cheap version of a spa wrap.
By Kazia
#23857 A body brush could be your best purchase this year! Skin brushing helps remove dead skin cells, stimulates circulation and boosts your lymphatic flow. This in turn helps out the poor drainage in fat cells that causes cellulite. For the best results brush twice a day using long strokes towards your heart.
By donadiva
#26859 That is funny treating cellulite with a loofah and defense soap hmm I guess that is why women all over the world are spending thousands of dollars on cellulite when they can use a 1 dollar loofah and a 5 dollar soap. Great advice nooooooot!! :lol:
By antiaging37
#26867 I just mention that loofah is better than body brush, but these are temporary remedies. Best thing is weight loss and low fat diet. Regualr muscle training exercise to burn off the layers of fat to avoid cellulite is good.