Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By admin
#12 Discussion board on GHR1000. Feel free to post any opinion you may have on this product. ,
By tres43
#20 I tried ghr1000 for over 6 months I must say at first I was skeptical especially in the first couple of months since I could not see any results immediately. I am glad that I followed the manufacturers directions they were right for some peopple it just takes a while to see tangible results my advice to anyone taking hgh at the moment is to just stick with the recommended ghr1000 regimen and they most likely wont regret it.
By dave2
#24 is available in health food stores? If so where can I buy ghr1000?
Bybold123
#58 so far ghr1000 is only available in the internet and thats a good thing for the consumer as it keeps the cost down which makes ghr1000 hgh therapy very affordable.