Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By admin
#13 This is a discussion board on the hgh supplement Genf20; feel free to share any info you may have on this product and the company that sells it.
By dave2
#16 is a good hgh releaser it is very similar to ghr1000 although the dosage in ghr1000 is much higher which probably explains why usually gets more praise. :evil:
By admin
#73 If you are considering using HGH for an HGH regimen with Genf20 Checkout our
By fisher
#142 I am intersted in using an HGH supplement. I read a lot of conflicting info about Genf20 did anyone try it if so could you tell me if it helped you look younger feel healthirer.
By dale435
#2900 the only HGH that works comes in a needle so don't be a chicken and get the shots :lol: